POS Machine Wincor Nixdorf BEETLE /NetX
The BEETLE platform has borne the “Ready for Management” label for many years. And the BEETLE / NetX plus is no exception. Our POS systems are equipped with BEETLEVIEW, our tried-and-proven desktop management solution from LANDesk, to permit remote inventorization and monitoring of the POS systems.
Nothing is worse than if a POS system fails or important transaction data is lost. BEETLEVIEW allows critical components, such as fans, the motherboard and the hard disk, to be constantly monitored so as to increase system availability. Like all BEETLE systems, the BEETLE / NetX plus is especially immune to static discharge and RF interference. All BEETLE systems are designed to run in retail environments where there are higher temperatures.
- Sealed system box – dust-tight aluminum housing prevents soiling of the system interior
- Ultra-low-voltage processor technology – the processor's ultra-low power consumption ensures that the system does not generate much heat and reduces power costs
- Innovative storage technology – uDOC (USB Disk on Chip) is a solid-state flash memory that delivers maximum availability data security and has a long life.
- Expandable to meet custom requirements – great variety of proven PC and POS-specific interface extensions internally and externally via an I/O hub.
- Low-cost service concepts – the modular design consisting of system box, external power supply unit and expandable I/O hub forms the basis for low-cost swap service concepts.
|Processor||Intel Celeron M ULV 1.0 GHz, 512 KB SLC|
|Ram||256 MB – 2 GB|
|Interfaces||RS232 (standard/powered): 1/1 - 3 USB (standard/powered): 3/0 - 3 Keyboard/mouse: yes Audio: yes VGA: Option Digital video: Option LAN onboard: yes Power supply unit interfaces Cash drawer: yes 24 V for POS printer: yesRubber connector: yes|
|I/O HUB Interfaces||PoweredUSB: 6Powered RS232: 4 (Option)|
|Drivers||2 x Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|System management||Wired for Management (WfM) Desktop Management Interface (DMI) Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) Advanced Power Management (APM) Advanced Confi guration and Power Interface (ACPI) BEETLEVIEW|
|Dimensions||(WxDxH) in mm: 288 x 255 x 58|
|Operating Systems||Windows Embedded for Piont of Service (WEPOS) Windows XP Professional Linux|